Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dop Search

First of all, I should say that I didn't find any dops in the D. R. I did get a tan, and about 50 bruises...so it looks like I've been fighting dops all week long.

But today I want to talk about an important new tool in searching out doppelgängers. There is a Facebook group devoted to it!

FIND YOUR LOOK-ALIKE IN THE WORLD: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=66706361078&ref=share

At first I thought this must be a trap for the doppelgängers to find us. They do have a history of infiltrating some of the most popular entertainment spheres. However, after thinking about it for, oh I don't know, 30 seconds, I decided to risk it and join anyway. Maybe my vacation and subsequent breakdown upon my return have given me a new, less cautious outlook on life. Maybe if we all join we can get to know our doppelgängers and neutralize this war between us. Maybe getting to know our doppelgängers and forming a peaceful existence with them is essential to our evolution as humans, like on BSG with the cylons. Or, maybe someone will get mad about someone else's dopplegänger killing their stupid ugly wife and the whole fragile truce will end in a flaming inferno of gunfire and blood.

I guess we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

RB said...

I think you've scared the Dops into hiding...