Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pathetic.

I know it's been a long time since I've posted, but it's not because I've been slacking off. Granted, it has been my Spring Break, which means I am still working but not attending school for a week and a half. But that isn't why there haven't been any postings. Simply stated, I haven't seen any dops. Maybe they have gotten wind of this site and are specifically avoiding me because they know I will expose them for the whole world (and by whole world, I mean the three of you who read this) to see.

I think this means that we all need to be extra-vigilant in the days to come. I fear there is a dopstorm a' brewin'.

2 comments:

RB said...

A DopStorm... that sounds terrifying.

What can we do to prepare before the DopApocalypse?

Will said...

You know what, you may just need to make some up. To keep up your readership you should be posting at least once a week.