Thursday, January 29, 2009

new direction

Due to my ambivalence about this blog and one (1) request, I have decided to take it in a new direction. My last two dopplemania blogs have been enjoyable to me and have inspired me to make the entire thing about the amazing phenomenon of some people looking like other people.

As Robert has pointed out to me (and ridiculed me for) several times, I seem to have an affinity for finding similarities in people's appearances. Often when we are watching TV or movies, I say, "Doesn't that guy look just like so-and-so?" Most of the time he disagrees with me, even when it ACTUALLY IS THAT PERSON who we know in real life and happens to have landed a small role in that week's episode of Gossip Girl.

So, with the creation of this blog I will now have an outlet for my talent. Whenever I see someone who I think looks like someone else, I will do my best to obtain pictures of both and post them here for the evaluation of whoever is reading this. Also, if you think you have spotted a doppelgänger, please feel free to share your discovery--don't save it for Queen Dopplepoplous.

1 comment:

RB said...

"and one (1) request"

I love needlessly redundant parantheticals almost as much as you clearly love doppelgangers.

Let the games begin!